Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 24, 2009

I bite my nails.





I make rash and unusual decisions when I drive.





And I can’t park.





I am a genu-INE dork.





I make him ask for weird special orders in the drive thru.





I eat gross food.





I listen to country music, no I ROCK OUT, to country music all summer long.


I don’t get sports, I don’t like sport, and when sports announcers talk…I just think it sounds dirty.





I talk to the computer like a maniac when I am on it.





I am oversensitive and I get mad about the dumbest things.





I am lackadaisical about: house keeping, spelling, dinner, putting children to bed, turning off the lights, measuring ingredients in dishes I prepare, making children turn off lights, walking dogs, homework, being on time to things, telling embarrassing stories to the wrong people, and about making comprehensive lists; this one should go on and on.

Still, I am a very, very lucky (and very, very happy) girl.





I have a perfect little ring, for my stubby little finger (that looks a bit stubbier due to the jagged nails), and I get to marry this guy:














And he's pretty lucky too. Cause I promise never, ever to make him dress like that again.










4 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Day! Congrats! Wish I could be there. I like Ryan and "Ryan". And I like you to be happy.

Zaissa said...

Lis, I am ganna miss you there too. Plus, my mom is handling the legistics, and she has this whole Celtic theme going, and I was thinking we could put Mo in his pirate costume again.

Emily said...

Congratulations! I hope you find so so so much happiness!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Congrates! I am so happy to hear your happy, exciting news!!!!!!! I miss ya and hope we can once again see each other. Tell your mom hi too :-)