Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Recap


Ryan and Elsa started Halloween a little early and when to see Odyssey Dance Company perform its annual Thriller concert. Zombies tried to get them.
Scary zombies.
They survived.
Halloween morning, we got pretty and headed to Delta. This is Addy, ready to depart.
On the way we saw some sheep; I guess sheep need exercise because these ranchers were out walking their sheep.
All of their sheep.
A lot of sheep.
Despite the sheep, we did make it to Delta in time for the pumpkin carving contest.

Elsa and I entered jointly. I had her check out our competition before we got crackin'.

After the carving, the children were fed
And then dressed in their finest Halloween garb.

Grrrrrrrrrrr!
She is being covered in the group shot. Here is the top half of Miss T.
And Oakley...or Captain Red Head.
This is Jenna, the only adult with the gumption to dress up. Notice the Robisons like to sport long red hair on Halloween. (You know what I mean Ry?)
Harley. You would think with a name like that, she would be something a little tougher and scarier than a flower! Well, maybe next year.
Hawley the cow girl.
Adele the bug.
Elsa the grumpy fairy princess.

The tall one smiled because I threatened to take her candy. The little ones smiled because I threatened to take their picture.
She was unamused by the trunker-treating, but Adele found her fairy princess sister fascinating.


I didn't even place in the pumpkin carving...

Look at the competition though. (I voted for the top 4 of these, and gave serious thought to stealing the fifth)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally LOL upon reading the sheep portion of your post. In addition the costumes and pumpkin carvings are looking great :D