Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Pics

Both girls were a bit exhausted by the time we took these. This was Saturday, and we had gone to a big Easter egg hunt at Thanksgiving Point and were outside for about 2 hours in what I am sure were sub-zero temperatures.
Adele ignored everything in her Easter basket once she got hold of the only thing that mattered in there, a sippee cup. She loves anything plastic with a straw.
These are the "before" pictures as we were leaving for the hunt. They look a little cleaner and brighter, don't they?


Elsa was with Paul on Easter Sunday, so the rest of us spent the day at home hiding from the snow. (Yes, there was snow on Easter, this land is really barely inhabitable.)

Adele's favorite things: Daddy, a blanket, cookies, and a cozy place to relax.


3 comments:

Shai said...

I love that cute smile in the last picture!!! I was bummed everyone didn't come down, so hopefully we will be able to see you guys soon!

Tiffy Ann said...

At Grammy's there is a picture of Grandpa when he was about Adele's age. They look SO much alike. She is a cutie!

Zaissa said...

Tiffany, I'd like to see that picture sometime. A few months ago I saw a picture of your Grandpa when he was in his 20s and his smile looked SO familiar to me. Then a few hours later it hit me, I was looking at Adele's smile.