Monday, November 15, 2010

That's My Boy

He never sits anywhere for more than 10 minutes without having a meltdown unless you pick him up and walk around with him. So, I was more than ecstatic when he was sitting still for more than an hour without crying. On the contrary, he was quite happy.


That, in itself, is reason enough to be happy. But it's what made him happy for so long that made me so proud.


That's right! He was happy watching the Broncos crush the Chiefs.

That's my boy!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Shai said...

Thats funny, cuz Oakley was the same way! She would cry all the time, but if you sat her down in front of football she was sooo happy!
I question his sanity if he is a Broncos fan, and I will for sure try and talk him out of it as he gets older, but I'm glad it made him happy!

Zaissa said...

Addendum:

He also sits still for Glee! That's MY boy!