Thursday, March 31, 2011

Disneyland Vacation Pictures

We got back last night.

These are the pictures we got.

Ryan has a reasonable explanation for why he looks like this in the shot, but I think the picture is funnier if you don't know it so I won't tell you.

I think these two rode Space Mountain a gazillion times.

Adele is a fan of Toone Town. Mostly because it had places to just run around and touch things.

The "Bugs Life" section of California Adventure.

Elsa officially declared Big Thunder Mountain her favorite ride.

Adele made a similar declaration about the carousel, the Bug's life balloons, and the water sprinkler.

Prettiest princesses in the park and we knew it. Clearly.

Oh and Delie's OTHER favorite ride.

She was NOT a fan of the rabbit.

I got to ride Space Mountain once too.

Lady Bug swirly thingy.


This was the scene every night about 2 min after returning to the hotel.





Adele loved, loved, LOVED the pull out tray table on the plane. Way more exciting than anything she saw at Disneyland.













And on the van ride decided she was an ATM.

Also, she loves her new elephant. She calls him "Dummo".


2 comments:

Julie L said...

Oh,that looks like so much fun for all of you! Glad you got to go. It's fun seeing all the pictures!

Lisa said...

Claire just got to go a little while ago and declared Thunder Mountain her favorite ride too. It is also my favorite ride so I'm glad I can fit in with the 9 year olds.
And--I am very jealous of everyone who goes to Disneyland...so watch your back.