Thursday, November 3, 2011

All By Herself

When Elsa was 'bout two, we used to frequent Chuck E. Cheese's.

She was too little to pull herself up the climby things until she and I, working together, figured out if she could get into a corner and use her bare feet to shove herself up, she could really go.

I used this to teach Adele to climb this gym the other day when we were at a Del Taco playground.

(Yes, Ryan is in THIS picture, but I traded places with him.)

See, after much coaxing I got her to stick her foot on the window to the side...
And use it to push!
I don't know if I was as proud of her as she was of herself.
It was much more difficult to get her out than it was to get her in!



1 comment:

Julie L said...

haha. I decided that's why they made it so hard for little ones to get up on - they knew the parents would never be able to get them out of it. She's so cute!