Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

The weekend before Halloween, we gals attended our second annual Witch Day.

My girls with their "Aunt Nini" (or "Dooween" if you ask Adele).
Resting from nearly 20 min of walking!

And me, with my ravishing little darlings. Halloween Night

My two little angels. (Stop laughing, they are too!)
Trick-or-treat!!!


Dad's office party. The other kids went from desk to desk filling their buckets with candy but not Benjamin, he got hold of one and figured he'd best run as fast and far as possible before it got taken away!

1 comment:

Julie L said...

pretty dresses. Did you make them? The girls do look like angels. I know a lot of women who do the witch day up at Gardner Village, and I've yet to even go once in October. Need to change that statistic. All the kids look so cute!