Friday, November 14, 2008

Problem (Sadly) Solved

I tried LostPaws this morning. They do take on injured animals but they are full right now. They suggested I call the Humane Society, but before I got that number looked up, the vet called to let me know the kitten had died. 

I guess, although I sorta wish I had spent less to just have it put down last night, but I guess atleast I didn't let it die alone in the freezing rain and maybe he spent a little less time in pain? I don't know. 

Thanks, Warrior, for your kind offer to help me save him. I guess in some of the important things, we do think alike. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know me I'm a sucker when it comes to cute cuddly animals. I'm sorry to hear the kitten died. You did what you could and that is what matters.
Besides you know I'm there for ya when I can be. :D

Lisa said...

You're a good woman.

Zaissa said...

No I'm not. But I am a sucker for furry face, and always have been.

:)

MarS VasqueZ said...

i have a furry face.

you're lovely with an even lovier soul. I love thee :D