Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday


Delie looked so pretty in her dress today, but she refused to hold still for more than a three second pose. Impossible to properly photograph a moving target, but here are my best efforts.

I said to go stand by Elsa, she hugged her and told her good-bye instead:
Then she insisted on pulling on her dress and pouting when I suggested she NOT pull on her dress.

So to make her happy, Daddy said, "I'm ganna get you." Of course, to her this sounded like, "Time to run away!"

My beautiful Elsa:
More attempts at getting Adele in a good shot:



I have no idea why this pose happened, but the wall was happy to get the support.
I thought we might have a chance at a good picture at church too. No luck.



C'est la vie.

2 comments:

Julie L said...

Someone once said children and animals are the hardest to take photos of. (I don't totally agree. I think my hubby is.) But, still, how can you be upset at such a doll, right? Cute Easter outfits! They're all just darling.

Prins said...

How lucky you are that you have two little angels, Sir.