Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday in Delta

We spent Saturday in Delta for fun, frolic, egg-huntin', cousin playin', delicious chicken eatin', etc. for Easter.

I am on a never ending quest to get a picture of all three of my kids together, with eyes open, looking at the camera, and, if it's not too much to ask, with smiles. We attempted a photo shoot in Nana's yard in Delta. This was that best we got.

I don't know if you can tell, but I have one kid who is a little harder to get to sit still than the others. Just a little...



I don't know what was down there, but it was pretty cool.

I felt a little bit like the paparazzi following three kids from behind who didn't know they were being photographed. But hey, you add the right sound track to this and you have the perfect ending to a sappy movie right?



2 comments:

Joyce Christine Colon said...

I love the last two pictures. It's cute. :-)

Lisa said...

I am on that same never-ending (and so far, never-successful) quest. I wish you luck.