Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Time 2011


Oh yeah! I have a blog!

It's been a while so this will be one big long November - Christmas post.

Also, how cute is Elsa cuddling her kitty-cat?
And how cute is Elsa when she treats her 1 1/2 year old brother like a tiny baby?
My girls:
We got passes to the community center, so we get to swim year round inside. So far, we've been once!
And here is a shot of me, I took it to show Ryan my snazzy earrings. It was "wear your peacock earrings to work" day at my job. I work with several people who also own peacock earrings.
Benjamin made sure to get his rest as he geared up for the holiday chaos and stress.

Thanksgiving at the Robisons.
And right after Thanksgiving, we put up a tree. To hide behind.
She was not terrible interested in letting me take a picture of her.

Zoey donated an old play skirt to Adele, who wore it for about 72 hours before taking it off once. It's still her favorite thing to wear a month and a half later!
And as Christmas approached, we started baking. And as soon as my mixer comes out, my "helpers" hang close to lick them clean for me when I am done.


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Giant lion invasion in the Dickens/turn of the century rural U.S. Christmas town!!!!



Shopping for last minute Christmas items. Can you find anything unusual about these clothing racks?
And finally, Santa came, and he brought a train track, and two trains.

No comments: