Saturday, January 7, 2012

Halloween 2011

I know it's a bit late, but for those of you who were on the edge of your seat wondering, we had a fun Halloween this year. (Did I already post these and forget? I don't see them....hmmmnnnn...)

This is my little group at work. My company does a "group costume" competition. My group was circus performers. This is our knife thrower, a belly dancer, snake charmer, and my boss. (Ha ha!)

Halloween night we went trick-or-treating in our friends the Toones's neighborhood. Adele and Paul are very good friends. Also, he gave her a ride from house to house. Which helped because trick-or-treating is exhausting!


These are Ryan's coworkers. I thought there costumes were pretty cool. They had munchkins too, but I can't seem to find those pictures.
And here is my handsome "hot girl jogging".

Click if you don't get it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFVpaQGltrI




You always wondered what Kid Rock was singing about, hu? He's a cowboy baby!

No comments: